Thursday, August 7, 2008

Anda Dress : Nice and Simple Dress

I had a secret passion on dressmaking. This is not my first attempt on making my own dress. I did before when I was in junior high school. I made my own skirt and blouse. But that was a long time ago.

I've been curious enough on sewing with a machine, making my own dress or skirt. And I've been keeping my curiousity long enough. Until I had my own sewing machine, then I got excited to make one.

This is my first dressmaking project using my own sewing machine (not my mom's...hehehe). I used pattern from Burdastyle Sewalong Mini Challenge *what a cool challenge!*. It called Anda Dress. I found it simple, cute and nice. Very easy and clear instructions for a beginner like me.

Burdastyle Sewalong Mini Challenge : Anda Dress

Click here for the pattern.

Artist : Dita
Tools : Sewing Machine - Brother

3 comments:

Xtina said...

keren banget!!!! I love it!!
jadi pengen ikut2an menjahit nih...mudah2an cepet ada rejeki buat beli mesin jahit ;-))

Anonymous said...

Hi, thank you for the pattern link, i will visit it more often now!

feni said...

wah mbak, patternnya harus bayar ya ? btw, untuk craft2nya, kalau bisa kasih how to nya dong mbak. kan gak semua orang sekreatif mbak. contohnya aku ini.