Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Illustration in Motion

by : Pinot

Sometimes, it's fun to put illustration works inside my motion graphic project. It's just like, giving a soul to an illustration and make it alive, dance, move. Specially when we were doing this project -- an opening/intro for TV program -- with a combination of hand-drawing animation and AfterEffect. Here's few of the examples.





I did the illustration with Wacom Intuos and Corel Painter then capture the movement of the drawing sketch with SnapzPro. So it will looks like virtually drawing among the motion graphic elements.

These are the final motion graphic design :






Here is the video.

1 comment:

Tammie Lee said...

Hi, I found you because of 'wide', now I am enjoying a stroll about your blog. I love the movement, feeling in these pieces! Simply wonderful.